Visits to our website are tracked in order to make certain that we serve our visitors in the best possible way and to improve our services further.
This privacy statement provides information about which personal data is processed when you are visiting tss.telenor.com.
When do we process your personal data
Cookies and IP-addresses
When you visit any website, you leave electronic trace information such as an IP address and a domain name. We use this kind of information to better understand and interpret the traffic patterns on tss.telenor.com and subsequently to improve the standards of our site to better serve our visitors.
Purposes of processing
At tss.telenor.com we are using your personal data for the following purposes:
- Web analytics to improve our services and products
- Website security and operations
Legal basis for processing
The processing on our website is based on the following legal basis:
- Consenting to our cookie waiver about anonymous data analytics for the purpose of better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website
Principles for processing
We process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws
We ensure the compliance with the following data protection principles:
- All processing of personal data shall be lawful, fair and transparent.
- Personal data shall only be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and shall not be processed in a manner incompatible with the original intent.
- The personal data shall be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they are processed.
- The personal data must be correct and, where necessary, up to date.
- The personal data shall not be processed for longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be processed in a way that ensures adequate security.
With whom do we share your personal data
To fulfill the purposes of the processing, we engage the following third parties:
- Telenor Group for the purposes of website security and operations
- When we process your personal data, we do not transfer it to the third countries located outside the European Economic Area.
Updates to this Statement
Minor changes to this privacy notice that do not impact the essence of information already provided, will be made without prior or further notification. Material changes to this privacy notice will be communicated in due time prior to implementation, using suitable and available channels, such as this website and/or newsletters.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 19.09.2022.